Company Law and Corporate Affairs
The essential elements of company law are the concepts of the company as a separate legal entity, irrespective of the closeness of the shareholders, investor protection, and management of a company and the modes of winding up, accounts and securities trading. It also includes investor protection and accounts, management of a company, managing agents, winding up, jurisdiction and securities laws.
The expert team of Ponir & Associates advises a range of clients; from some of the country’s largest corporations to growing and start-up businesses. Our team has one of the best corporate lawyers in Bangladesh experienced in providing all sorts of Company Law embedded services. We deal constantly with large-scale projects involving multiple jurisdictions as well as countless day-to-day activities that help our clients to manage their operations across the country.
Our commitment to company law and corporate affairs sets us different from other law firms. We deliver consistent high quality services across our local & international network and control when it comes to timing and costs. We aim to provide a transparent and adaptive services to our clients. Our clients are absolutely privileged with discretion. As well as a wealth of experience advising on the most complex, strategic projects for our clients, we also advise on a large volume of smaller transactions. Variety, flexibility and responsiveness are the building blocks of our team. The services we offer in this area includes but not limited to the following:
- Incorporation, Registration, Liquidation and Winding Up of Companies
- Maintenance of Statutory Records
- Change in Share Capital
- Preparation and Filing of Statutory Returns
- Registration of Overseas Companies
- Share Transfers and Allotments
- Management of Legal Disputes and Arbitration
- Drafting of Agreement, MoU, Undertaking
- Amendment of AoA and MoU
- Company Secretarial Services According to Companies Act 1994.
- Representing the Company in Front of the Various Government Authorities